My Favorite Cookbook!-Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
YOU GUYS! I am so excited to tell you about my favorite cookbook! We started to get to know the Phillips FamBam a while back and they are such an amazing family! I love to watch her cook with me's because she cooks so much like I do! I am SO picky! Its so hard to find stuff I like but I love all her recipes! Fun fact: you'll even catch a This Is How We Bingham recipe in her cook book! Last night I made the "Easy Crockpot Potato Soup" It was SO incredibly easy and so yummy! I added corn to the recipe because I love corn in my potato soup! Go on over to Phillips FamBam's website and check it out and purchase one of her cookbooks!
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
1 30oz bag of frozen diced hash browns
1 32 oz box of chicken broth
1 can of cream of chicken soup(10oz)
1 package cram cheese(8oz, not fat free)
3 oz bacon bits
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Put the hash browns in the crockpot.
- Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until potatoes are tender
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. place the cubes in the crock pot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
- Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, its ready to serve.
- Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.