These little bars are sneaky yummy! We had some family over for dinner on Sunday and I wanted a great dessert that would WOW them. Well they definitely would have if I would have added all the ingredients. Ha ha. I was doing a YouTube live while making them for my first time and I accidentally left out the eggs🤭 If you do decide to make them I would highly suggest adding ALL the ingredients! Ha ha
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup salted butter, room temperature
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla
4- (4.4 oz) Hershey’s chocolate bar
2 (7oz) jars marshmallow creme
1. Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla until blended.
3. Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt to form dough.
4. Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9 x 13 pan with foil.
5. Press half of the dough into the bottom. Next layer with chocolate bars on top.
6. Spread on marshmallow cream. This step takes quite a bit of time and so be careful.
7. Use the rest of the demo to cover the marshmallow. Make sure to cover marshmallow creme completely.
8. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Cool to room temperature before cutting and for nice cuts chill in the fridge before cutting.
Now the best part is you get to enjoy it!