If you’re a person like me that loves sweet and salty these little bites of goodness are perfect for you! They take about 15 minutes to make and they can add so much color to any party, holiday or snack for the kids. These could easily be put in a little cello bag as a treat to take someone. They also jut make you happy by the variety of color they bring.
This recipe is one of the easiest recipes I have share with you! If you’re wanting to let your younger kids help in the kitchen this is a good one for them. They can help line the pretzels up or put the candy melts on top of the pretzels. If you have a teen they could put them in the oven and then you could help them put the M&M on top of the chocolate top they don’t burn their fingers.
1 bag pretzel squares
1 bag Wilton Candy melts or M&M Hugs
1 bag M&M’s
1. Preheat oven to 300°F
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Please pretzels on the parchment paper (these can be placed close together.)
4. Place one Wilton candy melt or unwrapped Hershey’s Hug and each pretzel.
5. Bake in the oven for 3 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and immediately press one M&M on the top of the melted chocolate.
7. Allow the treats to cool for 30 minutes or pop in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes until they are completely cooled. Store in an airtight container!