Today we are showing you some fun treats we made and did a collab with the Philips FamBam! We both made some fun Halloween treats for you! I was looking for a fun EASY Halloween treat that I could make for a party tonight and I love, love Rice Krispie treats and so I knew this one would be a winner. The plate cleared so fast! Ha ha! Give them a try and let us know what you think!
6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
6 cups mini marshmallows
5 tbsp butter
Orange food coloring
White chocolate candy coating
Yellow Chocolate coating.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir constantly until the marshmallows have melted. Stir in a few drops of orange food coloring and remove the pot from the heat.
- Mix in the cereal, be sure to stir until well coated. Press the treats into a buttered 11×13” baking dish to set.
- Once the treats have set, cut them into triangles and use your hand to gently round the corners for a more realistic look.
- Melt the candy coating according to the package instructions. Set out a silicone baking mat or wax paper.
- Dip the base of your treat triangle into the yellow chocolate, shaking off the excess, lay it on wax paper. Allow the yellow chocolate to set.
- Once the yellow chocolate has set dip the tip into the white chocolate and place on wax paper again.
- Store treats at room temperature in an airtight container!