I love meals that are easy! Let’s just be open about that, LOL! Last week I made chicken parmesan and it was SO good but so much work. Those are probably recipes I’ll enjoy when I’m older but for now I like the simpler ones! There is always so much craziness going on, that quick easy dinners are where it’s at for me! These ranch chicken enchiladas are the perfect combo of easy and delicious.
I got a bit nervous making these for my kids because they turn their nose up at pretty much everything now a days but I will continue to try. I told Branden before they ate that they probably won’t eat them but we will try anyway and YOU GUYS, they scarfed them right down. I was shocked, these aren’t the typical enchiladas that you’ll find. They are so yummy, I can’t wait for you to try them.
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package chicken taco seasoning
1 package ranch dry salad dressing
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup salsa
2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup chicken broth
1 package white flour tortillas
- I prefer to use a crockpot to cook my chicken. Place chicken in the bottom of the crockpot and sprinkle the ranch and chicken taco seasoning over the chicken.
- Pour in the chicken broth and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- After the chicken is done cooking, use a wire whisk to break up the chicken and shred it.
- Mix the ranch dressing and the salsa together in a separate e bowl and spread a thin layer over the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- Start making the enchiladas by putting a spoonful of the ranch/salsa mixture on the tortilla and placing shredded on top of it. Sprinkle with cheese and roll it up.
- Finish filling all the tortillas until the pan is full and cover the tortillas with cheese. Be generous.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the cheese is starting to brown up.
- Drizzle the top of the enchiladas with more of the ranch/salsa mixture.
If you like meals like these, you may also like these ones: