This recipe has been with me for a looooong time and it’s one I make a lot as a yummy side to so many meals. This recipe is one of the first ones I found on Pinterest. Seriously, what did we do before Pinterest? Weddings, recipes, parties and events are now 100 times better because of it. So much of my recipe inspiration comes from it. This recipe is one that I love so much because it came from the beginning of my love of Pinterest. I usually make this recipe with a meat side and a salad but it can go with so much.
I’ve found a few things make roasting vegetable so much easier. Number one-always use foil. It makes the clean up so much easier and it doesn’t make a mess of your pan that you cant scape off. I mix it all in a bowl before hand than on the baking sheet. Number two-to make sure these for sure don’t stick to the baking sheet I will also spray it with nonstick cooking spray. I know it makes one more dish dirty but its worth it for me to mix it in a bowl before moving to the pan. Number three-while baking them I always take a spatula and toss them around a little so each side gets roasted.
Add these to your next Sunday dinner and let me know how you like them!
10-15 little red potatoes
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 packet of zesty Italian dressing mix, dry
salt and pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Wash and dry all potatoes.
- Cube potatoes into one inch pieces.
- Toss into a bowl and coat with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing mix over potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 45 min, and toss in the middle of baking time.
- Remove from oven after browned and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!