I’ve had a lot of people ask for this recipe! Here it is, its always a HIT!
This recipe comes from a book that I bought when I was in middle school. The first recipe book I ever bought, in fact I sold them for a club I was in to earn money. Its from a book called 5 Ingredients or Less. Right up my alley, not too much work and really EASY! I remember being newly married and trying this recipe and I felt like I was making a homemade gourmet meal, I was new into cooking and it was so yummy for how little effort it took. Needless to say I wow’d the crowd!
Sign me up for all the ‘5 ingredients or less’ or ’30 minutes or less’ type of meals. Some days you just need the quick and easy dinner and this one checks off ll the boxes oof being easy. There are times where I’m just not up for a big meal but don’t necessarily want to order takeout. give this recipe a try and let us know if you like it.
4-5 pieces chicken
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with spray oil.
- Wash chicken and roll in flour, place in baking pan
- Melt butter and drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes
- While chicken is baking mix together honey, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- After the 30 minutes, drizzle the honey mixture over the chicken and bake for another 30 minutes.
Tastes delicious over hot cooked rice.
For other yummy chicken dishes try these-